Cozy + Romantic + Natural = The Garden House
The Garden House is built almost entirely from bamboo and sleeps 4 people in 1 kingsize and 1queensize bedroom.
Ideal for a family or 2 couples, it has a well equipped kitchen, a cosy lounge, abathroom (with another separate WC and basin upstairs), and the added extra of an outdoor hot tub.
It shares a private gate with the Beach Suite, allowing extra security, and is only 150m from the beach. From the outside it looks like a Wendy House, with vermillion walls and a pointed bamboo roof.
Extras in the house:
|Phone||iPod dock||Safe box||Flame heated hot tub|
|Fan||Mosquito net||Kitchenette||Full Kitchen|
The house is set up for self-catering, with a stove, a fridge, hot running water (solar
powered) and a good range of utensils, including a juicer and a coffee maker. It has access to a BBQ
Each house includes 24 hour security and safety box. A House Key Security Deposit of US$20 cash will be asked for, in case of losing the keys of any of the houses. The deposit will be returned at the end of your stay.
All rates are in US dollars. Prices include taxes.
Each customer receives a free welcome breakfast the first day. additional breakfast is $10 p.p (tax included)
Surrounded by gorgeous gardens, it was built using a very resistant yet eco friendly material: bamboo.
- Need help planning your next greatest vacation get away? Give us a local (US Rate) call at +415-8PUERTO.
- Click here to request Garden House availability.
- Before confirmation, please read our responsibility policy.
- Visit our F.A.Q. page for answers to common questions.
We promote national tourism and therefore give a 10% discount on the rates mentioned above if you can show us your Costa Rican nationality.
In order to secure the reservation of the total amount, there must be a 30%deposit. The remaining 70% must be paid in advance 2 weeks prior the arrival. First night deposit is non refundable.
Payment and cancellation policies
All cancellations must be received in writing via fax or email. All cancellations must be acknowledged by the hotel. In case off any refunds, the first night deposit is not refundable. Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
A) In order to secure the reservation we ask for 30% of the total amount paid in advance in the case of any of our packages. The remaining 70% must be paid 2 weeks prior the arrival. To secure only lodging we ask for one night paid in advance. In the case of one night the total amount should be paid upfront.
B) Cancellations during the stay apply full charge with a credit note for the nights cancelled. This credit note can be use for a new reservation all year long. The deposit is not refundable.
C) We can not be responsible for late arrivals (including plane delays or rent a car issues), early checkouts, change of plans, rain , landslides or heart attacks.
D) That means that you can change your plans or have your plans changed on you but you are responsible to pay for the changes.
E) There is a minimum stay of 4 nights in Christmas, new year’s eve, Easter week or School vacations.
F) If you have to cancel your reservation you’ll get a credit note for your initial deposit, it can be use to reschedule a new reservation all year long except by Christmas, Easter, school vacation or New year’s eve.