Last minute offert October first through the 6th, Beach Suite $250, Tree house $200, Beach House $150, Garden House $100, prices per night based on two people, tax included. This deal is valid only for reservations made through our website.
Get alerted to our Last Minute Deals!
- Need help planning your next greatest vacation get away? Give us a call at (506) 2750 0706
- Before confirmation, please read our responsibility policy.
- Visit our F.A.Q. page for answers to common questions.
a) In order to secure the reservation we ask for 30% of the total amount paid up front. The remaining 70% must be paid 2 weeks prior the arrival.In the case of one night the total amount most be paid full up front.
b) All cancellations must be received in writing or e-mail:firstname.lastname@example.org. All the cancellations must be acknowledged by the lodge.
Cancellations during the stay apply full charge with a credit note for the cancelled nights. This credit note can be use for a new reservation all year long. The initial deposit is not refundable.
c) We cannot be responsible for late arrivals (including plane delays), early check outs, heart attacks, change of plans, rain, financial crisis, divorce or landslides.
d) That means that you can change your plans or have your plans changed on you but you are responsible to pay for the changes.
e) If you need to cancel your booking we’ll try to resell the reservation dates to a new customer, which is often possible, if this is the case 50% of your deposit will be refunded to you via Paypal.