Please fill out the following form to request your reservation

Tree House Lodge

Please Note – December 22nd to January 1st We are fully booked!

Fill out my online form.

Download the Tree House Lodge Reservation Policies here Descargue aqui las Politicas de Reservacion del Tree House Lodge

Costa Ricans

We promote national tourism and therefore give a 10% discount on the rates mentioned above if you can show us your Costa Rican nationality.

Payment Conditions

In order to confirm a reservation, there must be a 30% deposit, the remaining 70% must be paid in advance 15 days prior to check in date. First night deposit is non refundable.

  • To secure the reservations without packages, we ask for the price of one night paid up front. There is not a minimum stay however in the case of one night lodging the total amount must be paid up front via Paypal or Wire.
  • 50 US$ additional charge per extra person , taxes included.
  • Maximum 05 persons in 4-person bungalow.
  • Maximum 03 persons in 2-person bungalow.
  • Children under  3 years old are free.  From 3 to 9 pay half the price. From 10 years and older pay as adult.
  • Each customer receives a free welcome breakfast the first day. additional breakfast is $10 p.p (tax included)

Payment and cancellation policies

a) In order to confirm the reservation we ask for 30% of the total amount paid up front in the case of any of our packages. The remaining 70% must be paid 2 weeks prior to arrival.

b)All cancellations must be received in writing or e-mail: All the cancellations must be acknowledged by the lodge.

c)If canceled or modified more than 14 days before date of arrival, 30 percent of the total price of the reservation will be charged.
If canceled or modified later, we offer no cash refund. Instead we offer a credit note for 50 % of the deposit you already made. In case of no show, we do not reimburse any deposit.
We also offer you the option that we’ll try to resell the reservation dates to a new customer, which is often possible. If this is the case, 50% of the deposit will be refunded to you via paypal.

d)Cancellations during the stay apply full charge with a credit note for the cancelled nights. This credit note can be use for a new reservation all year long. The initial deposit is not refundable.

e) We cannot be responsible for late arrivals (including plane delays), early check outs, heart attacks, change of plans, rain, financial crisis, car accidents, divorce or landslides.

f) That means that you can change your plans or have your plans changed on you but you are responsible to pay for the changes.

Insurance for travellers

Here is a link for more information on: insurance for travellers